Do you want to take your leadership skills to a new level in 2016?
Are you struggling with the amount of stress you feel and the impact it’s having on your life?
- Develop leadership skills for the 21st century
- Reduce stress and foster work-life balance
- Build trust and strengthen relationships – at home and at work
Blue Core Coaching & W.J. Thompson & Associates invite you to our Leadership Retreat from March 29th to 31st 2016, at the beautiful Westerbeke Ranch in Sonoma, California.
At this retreat, you will learn about your three brains – your head, your heart and your gut – and how to tap into all three to achieve better results in your life. Learn how to navigate conflict, reduce stress and have courageous conversations. Tap into your inner creativity and innovation, and discover the resilience within you.
- Guided instruction on the neuroscience of leadership
- Breakout sessions to apply your learning
- Meditation, yoga and mindfulness practice
- Nature walks through trails, vineyards and a rock labyrinth
- Free time in the evenings for self-reflection, connecting with peers or catching up on email (if you must!)
- Retreat to your quaint, eclectic cabin and connect with your cabin-mate about the day
Enjoy a transformational experience in an idyllic setting. Join like-minded professionals in becoming more confident, clear and courageous.