Develop leadership skills for the 21st century
Build trust and strengthen relationships - at home and at work
Reduce stress and foster work-life balance
Discover the leader inside you in 2017.
Are you struggling with the amount of stress you feel and the impact it’s having on your life?
We invite you to our 2nd Annual Leadership Retreat from April 23rd to April 26th 2017, at the beautiful Westerbeke Ranch in Sonoma, California.
At this retreat, you will learn about your three brains – your head, your heart and your gut – and how to tap into all three to achieve better results in your life. Learn how to navigate conflict, reduce stress and have courageous conversations. Tap into your inner creativity and innovation, and discover the resilience within you.
- Guided instruction on the neuroscience of leadership
- Breakout sessions to apply your learning
- Meditation, yoga and mindfulness practice
- Nature walks through trails, vineyards and a rock labyrinth
- Free time in the evenings for self-reflection, connecting with peers or catching up on email (if you must!)
- Retreat to your quaint, eclectic cabin and connect with your cabin-mate about the day
Enjoy a transformational experience in an idyllic setting. Join like-minded professionals in becoming more confident, clear and courageous.
"The leadership retreat was an amazing three days of reflection, self evaluation and innovative thinking. It also offered the opportunity to communicate and share experiences with other leaders from a range of industries. The retreat renewed my energy, enthusiasm and optimism - it truly was a transformational experience.”
— Sharon Lehman, Business Owner & Entrepreneur
$2,250 – Early Bird Rate (payment received by October 31, 2016)
$2,400 – Regular Rate
Registration is in Canadian dollars. Plus applicable taxes (approx. $153 CAD)
Your registration includes:
- Tuition for your 2 ½ day retreat
- Training materials and take-home resources (that won’t weigh down your luggage!)
- All your meals throughout your 3-day stay. The staff at Westerbeke Ranch prepare delicious meals daily made from locally-sourced ingredients. They can accommodate any food allergies or intolerances.
- 3 nights shared accommodations (cabins hold 2-4 people)
Travel arrangements made by:
Ellison Travel & Tours (Member of Carlson Wagonlit Tavel)
311 Main St., P.O. Box 1990 Exeter, Ont. N0M 1S7
Tel 519-235-2000 or 1-800-265-7022
Travel Industry Council of Ontario (TICO) No. 50010858